Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Check Out My Official Website ArtistNamedBec

 Hi,  

It has been 10 years since I have been on this site when I announced I creating my official website.  At the time I was using the domain BeckyTPhotography.  After taking a ClickMom course I realized that name did not reflect me accurately.  It has now been renamed to ArtistNamedBec.  The new name reflects my brand accurately.  I am a Fine Art Photographer and Digital Photo Artist.  So my name needed to reflect that more.  I feel it does now.



Stop by, check out my site and send me a message with questions or suggestions.  I am constantly updating.  As a matter a fact I am in the process of redoing the whole site to give it a nice new refresh that will make for a better user experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment